Application for the MRes and PhD International Scholarship in Genetic and Anatomical Basis in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The educational award supports international students who want to undertake MRes Year 2 + PhD or direct entry PhD degree program in Australia. The program is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend Scholarship. The value and tenure of The grant is a MQRES full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate, tax-exempt and indexed annually).
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is one of the best universities in Australia. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MRES AND PHD SCHOLARSHIPELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- For MRes, must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution;
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 level;
- A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient).
- For PhD, completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Master’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
- MRes Year 2 + PhD OR direct entry PhD degree program in Genetic and anatomical basis of brain lateralization.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
MRES AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in PhD or MRes degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Students must provide official academic transcripts for all prior studies (e.g. Bachelors, Masters, etc) and evidence of current program enrolment (if applicable), passport copy, current Australian visa, and a detailed CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below