Application for the MRIWA PhD Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Western Australian Government in Australia.
The purpose of this studentship is to provide financial support for both international and domestic candidates who want to commence the PhD research at any university in Western Australia. MRIWA will provide two scholarships in the following manner: Odwyn Jones Scholarship; Stipend value of no less than $30,000 annually, $5,000 annually to support research and related project costs. And MRIWA Research Sholarship for Women (female applicants only); Stipend value of no less than $30,000 annually, $5,000 annually to support research and related project costs.
The Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia is a statutory body established by the Western Australian Government that provides funding grants to carry out minerals research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MRIWA PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- MRIWA research funding for women (female applicants only)
- PhD degree in minerals research projects
- For taking admission, applicants must have all the entry requirements at any university in Western Australia
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements at the university.
MRIWA PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are first required to enrol in a doctoral research degree at any university in Western Australia. After that, they should know about the application process via email at scholarships-at-mriwa.wa.gov.au
Application must include:
- ction A – Personal details
- Section B – Relevant qualifications
- Section C – MRIWA Scholarship Categories
- Section D – Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below