Application for the MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
The grant is made available for international students with exceptional academic records who wish to pursue a master’s degree at UCD Smurfit. The sponsorship will provide the selected student’s benefits under which 25%-50% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course.
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin that educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Canada, USA, all EU, EEA and Russian Federation, and all African countries are eligible.
- All master’s degree courses and programmes except MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, and MSc in International Law and Business
- Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MSc, who are not resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum qualifications
- The students are required to have a minimum average grade of 65%, or a minimum UCD GPA of 3.30/4.2, or equivalent to secure a position at UCD Smurfit.
- Students are required to submit the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL – 100, Cambridge examination – 185 or higher, PTE – 65, ETAPP – Grade C1, Trinity ISE – C2, and Duolingo – 120.
MSC ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to create an account on the official online portal of the university and apply to submit all necessary documents ad information. There is no separate application for the opportunity
Application must include:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Curriculum vitae
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31st, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below