Application for the MSc and PhD in Railway Engineering Scholarship in Ethiopia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for African students at the African Railway Center of Excellence in Ethiopia.
The purpose of this program is to develop MSc and PhD level education and research in Ethiopia and the region at large through short-term training. The bursary will cover the monthly stipend USD600 for PhD students and USD600 for MSc students, tuition fee, health insurance, and transportation cost.
African Railway Center of Excellence is one of the African Centers of Excellence. It is responsible for creating a skilled workforce in railway fields. It has a research institute under the foundation of already existing Railway Engineering Center.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC AND PHD IN RAILWAY ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for Citizens from African countries
- The applicant must be less than six years ago during the time of application.
- Applicants who have completed their degree from foreign universities are required to obtain their degree equivalent from the Ethiopian Higher Education Relevance and Quality Agency (HERQA) before admission.
- Female candidates and candidates from underprivileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to apply.
- For admission in a MSc degree, claimants should have Bachelor’s degree qualification with at least a CGPA of 3.00/4.00 for males and 2.5/4.00 for females (grading shall be converted to 4.00 and for PhD degree, applicants should have MSc degree qualification with at least a CGPA of 3.50 for males and 3.25 for females (grading shall be converted to 4.00.
MSC AND PHD IN RAILWAY ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You must have to enroll in a PhD or MSc degree program in the field of Railway Engineering at Addis Ababa University. After taking affirmation, aspirants can download the award application form and send it to Mr. Dawit Tamru, E-mail: [email protected] and to [email protected]. All applications must include:
- A personal statement, motivation letter describing your interest to join the program, two letters of recommendations of advisors/ supervisors from previous educational institutions, research proposal including a detailed work plan.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below