Application for the MSc and PhD Positions in Marine Bio geochemistry In Israel – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel.
The goal of this project is to study controls of cryptic sulfur cycle and mineralization of organic matter in reactive iron-rich sediments of the Gulf of Aqaba, Red Sea.The total allowance (stipend and salary) is 72,000 NIS (~20,000$) per year for PhD student and 42,000 NIS (~12,000$) per year for M.Sc. student. Funding will be available starting in October 2019.
2-year M.Sc. position and 4-year PhD positions at the laboratory of Aquatic Biogeochemistry are headed by Dr. Alexey Kamyshny at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC AND PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- MSc. position –B.Sc. in earth sciences, chemistry or life sciences, fluency in written and spoken English.
- PhD position – M.Sc. in earth sciences, chemistry or life sciences, a strong background in experimental design and quantitative thinking, fluency in written and spoken English.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in written and spoken English.
- Candidates must have experience with analytical chemistry, especially chromatography and mass spectrometry, is meriting.
MSC AND PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must send the application with required documents to Dr. Alexey Kamyshny: [email protected]
Application must include:
- The application including CV, transcript of courses with grades and application letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
leave a comment below