Application for the MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary in the UK. This bursary is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program in history, politics, social work and social policy, journalism.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is offering a £700 deduction for applicants for the Applied Gender Studies degree program, which is working on one of their community partner organizations.
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a multi-award-winning university in the UK. The university offers 248 undergraduate, 213 postgraduate taught and 34 postgraduate research courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC APPLIED GENDER STUDIES COMMUNITY BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International applicants are eligible to apply
- Be working in a paid or voluntary role at one of our community partner organizations at the time of their application
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc in Applied Gender Studies or MSc Applied Gender Studies (Research Methods)
- Applicants to the part-time MSc will receive a £350 fee discount in each year of study (maximum 2 years)
MSC APPLIED GENDER STUDIES COMMUNITY BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, contact [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below