Application for the MSc Aviation Finance Funding for International Students in Ireland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance award will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest caliber by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. Funded education will cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research center. First settled in 1908 as the UCD Faculty of Commerce, it turned into the primary school in Europe to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in 1964.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC AVIATION FINANCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Fully funded tuition is open to both Irish residents and international applicants.
- Free schooling is awarded in the field of Aviation Finance.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for free education:
- An Irish first class honors (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- A strong curriculum vitae/resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120.
MSC AVIATION FINANCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance. The deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5 pm on 28th June 2019.
- There is no separate applications process for this education award, therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application.
- All those with Full, Unconditional Offers in the first week of July 2019 will be automatically considered. The School will then select a small shortlist. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by.
All applications must include:
- Original hard-copy academic transcripts, specifying the subjects studied and the grades attained.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 28, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below