Application for the MSc by Research Studentships in School of Natural Sciences and Engineering in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Central Lancashire in UK.
This study program is open to students of any nationality who are going to take part in an MSc by Research degree programme of study at the University of Central Lancashire. The studentship will cover (£15,609) for up to 12 months full-time (subject to satisfactory progress) and tuition fees will be paid by the university at the rate for UK students. Both Home/EU and international applicants may apply, but EU and international applicants will be expected to pay the difference between the UK student fee and the relevant fee rate.
The University of Central Lancashire is an international, multi-campus university with roots dating back to 1828 and a reputation for innovation in modern education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC BY RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- The PhD scholarship will be awarded in the School of Natural Sciences and School of Engineering.
- To be eligible, the candidates should have (or expect to have been formally awarded) by the start date a UK Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent qualification) at 2:1 level or above in biochemistry, pharmacology, biomedical science, genetics or similar subject.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- EU and International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTS 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.0 (or acceptable UCLan equivalent qualification).
MSC BY RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, students have to take admission in doctoral degree coursework at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form and fill it.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit their previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below