Application for the MSc Climate Justice Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Glasgow Caledonian University in USA.
All international students that apply to take the MSc Climate Change programme will automatically be considered for this scholarship worth £3,500. Self-funded students that will start their studies in January 2022 are eligible to make an application. The selected students will be given a scholarship of £3,500 to contribute to the cost of an MSc Climate Change program at GCU.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has successfully scored 4.1 on five stars for favouring student experience. It means to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, increased business development, and growth in our international networks.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from foreign and EU countries are eligible to apply.
- MSc in Climate Change program at GCU can be undertaken.
- The applicants must be self-funded students.
- The applicants must have applied and received an offer for the Full-Time MSc Climate Justice course starting January 2022.
- Applicants must have a UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in international development, development studies, environmental sciences, climate change, social sciences, agriculture, natural resource management, geography, political sciences, sustainable development, or economics or its international equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First, the applicants are required to submit an admission application for a full-time MSc Climate Programme through the university portal. All international students will be considered.
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below