Application for the MSc Diversity Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the HKUST School of Business and Management in Hong Kong.
This scholarship is provided for the MSc in International Management programme at HKUST Business School. International students will be awarded this scholarship worth HK$100,000 as a tuition fee waiver.
The School of Business and Management is the business school of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology that is 34th in QS Global Rankings. It is committed to being a leader in the academic world through excellence in teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIVERSITY EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign national students are eligible to make this application.
- Masters in International Management programme is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be admitted to HKUST MIM Program.
- Students must possess a bachelor degree qualification in a relevant field with satisfactory academic results.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 80, and TOEFL PBT – 550.
DIVERSITY EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- HKUST admission application must be submitted via the online application portal of the university. MSc in International Management applicants will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Transcripts of degree certificate
- Scanned copies of academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Proof of other professional qualifications
- Two academic referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17th January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below