Application for the MSc Fellowships For International Applicant in Kenya- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the International Livestock Research Institute in Kenya.
The program is open for those eligible candidates, who wish to investigate livestock characteristics in agricultural production systems with a major focus on ruminants. ILRI will provide a stipend to cover living expenses in the project location, medical insurance, and cover research expenses.
International Livestock Research Institute an international agricultural research institute, which works to improve food and nutritional security and reduce poverty in developing countries. It also works to secure the assets and market participation of the poor.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from any country.
- Research in Natural and Social Science
Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in an accredited MSc program in a Kenyan university and is near completion of coursework, experience in East Africa and/or with agricultural production systems in developing countries, willingness to work in the field, flexibility and a high degree of independence is required.
- Claimants need to have knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data entry and common practices of data quality control and data quality assurance, ability to supervise and train research assistants and provide the necessary advice.
- Candidates must have the ability to effectively communicate in a multicultural context, present findings to diverse audiences, and support facilitation of multi-stakeholder workshops and ability to integrate into an international interdisciplinary team of researcher and practitioners and ability to collaborate with social scientists in a multidisciplinary project.
- For being admitted, seekers are required to obtain an honors Bachelor’s degree in animal production or animal (ruminant) nutrition.
- To be eligible for this program, aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirements.
MSC FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this fellowship, claimants must have to be enrolled in the master’s degree program at any Kenyan university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Aspirants may be asked to provide the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered.No deadline yet.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below