Application for the MSc Funding for Italian Students in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
This excellent scheme is aimed towards assisting deserving candidates so that they can succeed in their future endeavours. This support will be applied to cover the full tuition fee of the selected students.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school located in Dublin, Ireland. It was formed in 1908 as the UCD Faculty of Commerce. It became the first school in Europe in 1964 to offer a master’s in business administration degree.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must hold the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result or who will get this overall same overall degree result in summer 2020. Individually, candidates must obtain a degree result of no lower than 96 out of 110 on the Italian university grading scale.
- Applicants who may hold an honours bachelor degree result as above from other countries as long as they are equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1.
- Must hold an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL itb 100 / 120 or equivalent.
- Must be an Italian citizen.
- Postgraduate course in Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Business subject areas
- Students, who want to enrol in MSc program, must have the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result.
- To fulfil English requirements, all candidates must hold an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL iBT 100 / 120 or equivalent.
MSC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates don’t need to apply for this application separately. This educational award will automatically be given to candidates after successfully being enrolled in the MSc program in the school.
Application must include:
- Copy of passport
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below