Application for the MSc Funding for Non-EU Students in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
This scheme is open to non-EU/EEA MSc students with excellent academic performance. It will assist students with both tuition fees and living expenses.
With eight faculties and four campuses, the University of Copenhagen is the largest education centre in Copenhagen, Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study varies field including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be non-EU/EEA applicants with a grade point average above 80% of their bachelor’s degree are considered for a scholarship.
- Must be an offer holder on the MSc degree program.
- MSc degree program
- The applicants who have a grade point average above 80% of their bachelor’s degree will be considered for this opportunity.
- University accepts the following level of English qualification:
- TOEFL paper-based with at least 560 points.
- TOEFL internet-based with at least 83 points.
- IELTS (academic or general) test with at least 6.5 points.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) passed.
MSC FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates can apply for the award after taking admission in MSc program at the University of Copenhagen.
Application must include:
- Copy of official transcript of records, copy of bachelor’s degree certificate, description of your bachelor’s degree program, course descriptions, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, documentation of citizenship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below