Application for the MSc in Digital Health Studentship for UK and Overseas Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in UK.
The MSc Award is designed to attract the brightest students from across the world who are going to pursue a postgraduate degree at the university in the UK. The University of Bristol covers 50% tuition fee of the programme for both UK and Overseas students.
Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol is a research university that provides a world-class educational environment. It offers an undergraduate degree program as well as a postgraduate degree program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all nationalities.
- MSc in Digital Health.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline. This can be either a STEM-related discipline (e.g. computer science, engineering) or a health-related discipline (e.g. life sciences, medicine, health sciences, psychology, neuroscience, nursing or an allied health profession).
- To entry in MSc program, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- You need to achieve required levels of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course/programme. If your first language is not English, meet the English language requirements.
MSC STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, candidates must take admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form
Application must include:
- You need to upload two academic references, colour scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts confirming completion, personal statements, and English language certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below