Application for the MSc Leading Major Merit Awards for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
There are three scholarships available for the outstanding UK and EU students to pursue a master’s degree in Leading Major Programmes for entry in 2021-2022. Each award is worth £5,000 and is tenable for two academic years (£2,500 per academic year). The sponsorship will be deducted from tuition fees.
The endowment of the University of Edinburgh is the third highest in the United Kingdom. In the city of Edinburgh, it has five primary campuses. According to the 2020 QS World University Rankings, it is ranked 20th in the world and 7th in Europe by the Times Higher Education Ranking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC LEADING MAJOR MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from UK and EU.
- MSc in Leading Major programme.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have accepted for admission to one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- You will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.
MSC LEADING MAJOR MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to gain this education award, the online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
Application must include:
- Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 28, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below