MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation Scholarship in the UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
This award is designed for the USA and Canadian applicants who want to take part in an MSc degree programme at the university for 1 year. The successful applicant will be selected on academic merit. The university will be awarded as a 50% reduction of the international 2020 tuition fee.
Formed in 1955, the University of Exeter is organized into six academic colleges. It offers various undergraduate, masters, postgraduate research for all international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC MARINE VERTEBRATE ECOLOGY AND CONSERVATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The USA and Canadian students can apply for the grant.
- The MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Are a current passport holder for America (USA) or Canada
- Are classified as an international student for fees purposes AND
- Already hold an offer for the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation programme at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020. If you are yet to make your Master’s programme application then please visit our postgraduate study pages where you will find links to our online programme application system
- For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
MSC MARINE VERTEBRATE ECOLOGY AND CONSERVATION SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
- If you would like to apply for the award, applicants should take part in the MSc degree program at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to upload all required documents such as CV, two references letter, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below