Application for the MSc Merit-Based Scholarships for Vietnamese Students in Ireland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland.
The programme aims to attract academically excellent Vietnamese candidates who want to pursue a masters degree program in Ireland. The sponsorship will provide a reduction of up to 50% tuition fee for academically exceptional students.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin which was founded in 1908. It ranks as 1st in Ireland and 23rd overall in their ranking of the Top 100 Business Schools in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Vietnam
- Pursuing a masters degree in any subject stream offered by the UCD
- The bursaries are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full-time MSc Programme.
- Candidates must have a degree result average of a minimum of 8 out of 10
- Students must have a first-class or second class honours grade 1 bachelors degree.
- An overall final degree average grade of minimum 65% or minimum UCD GPA of 3.40/4.2 will be required
- To be considered for the award, candidates must have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or a TOEFL of 100 / 120.
MSC MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before you can apply for the Merit-Based Scholarship, students must first apply to study a masters degree program at the UCD Business School. After taking conformation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of passport, academic transcripts and email it to Smurfit School Admissions UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business Carysfort Avenue
Blackrock Co Dublin, Ireland.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st May, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below