Application for the MSc Public Health Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Amity University London in UK.
The award assists talented and deserving students commencing the MSc degree in Public Health coursework at the University of Salford. All the selected candidates will get 50% of their tuition fee for the MSc degree programme at the University of Salford.
Founded in 1967, the University of Salford is dedicated to providing the highest quality education and service. In 1896, it was given the name Royal Technical Institute. It was one of the first colleges to offer a sandwich degree that included a year of work experience. It offers training in a variety of sectors, from pharmaceutical to industry.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PUBLIC HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MSc degree in Public Health.
- International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- You must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health.
- Applicants enrolling in an undergraduate programme at the university must have achieved a level of grades ABB or equivalent. On the other hand, candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class upper degree to be eligible for a master’s programme.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
PUBLIC HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process.
Application must include:
- Candidates will have to send the following supplementary materials: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below