Application for the MSc Scholarships for International Applicant In Israel – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel.
The bursaries are granted only to candidates from developing and economically-transitioning countries.Full awards cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, a monthly living stipend, and student visa. This does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program. Candidates are required to fund these expenses and partial awards supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
The International School of Agricultural Sciences offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the university believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This is available for international students.
- These will be awarded in the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
- This is available to pursue the postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the free study.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, include a completed application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is November 1 – March 1. Applications are to be submitted to the International School, not to the sponsor.
Application must include:
- complete the online application form for grabbing the benefits from the award.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below