Application for the MSc Scholarships in Industrial Biotechnology for Scottish/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The educational programme assists highly talented students who wish to commence a master’s degree programme at the university. The University of Strathclyde will provide fully funded 30 scholarships for excellent students who want to study the MSc Industrial Biotechnology degree program.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university that offers various degree programs. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- MSc degree program in Industrial Biotechnology.
- Must have a minimum upper second-class Honours degree or international equivalent in Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related subjects.
- Students with relevant experience or other appropriate qualifications are also welcome to apply.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Students must have an English language minimum score of IELTS5 (with no component below 6.0). The university now accepts many more English language tests in addition to IELTS for overseas applicants, for example, TOEFL and PTE Cambridge.
MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in MSc Industrial Biotechnology at the University of Strathclyde. After that, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below