Application for the MSCA Early Stage Researcher Doctoral Student Positions in Slovakia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Centre of Experimental Medicine of the Slovak Academy of Sciences in Slovakia.
This funding opportunity is available to those students who wish to undertake a doctoral study at the Slovak Academy of Sciences for the academic year 2021/2022. The successful candidate will be part of the “Logic Lab” project. Highly competitive and attractive salaries are offered, plus mobility and family allowances as applicable.
The Slovak Academy of Sciences is a forum where the best scientists in Slovakia will cooperate and develop. SAS’s goal is to conduct top-level fundamental research on the frontiers of science, leading to discoveries and concepts.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSCA DOCTORAL POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you want to know about nationality contact Dr Mojmir Mach at mojmir.mach-at-savba.sk
- A research program in any study field.
- Master/Engineering degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or Chemistry
- Good knowledge and interest in both experimental and theoretical work
interest in the field of cell biology is required
- Knowledge in the field of ROS-sensitive probes and a track record in scientific publications are great assets
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- For taking part in this program, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
MSCA DOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this opportunity, candidates must take part in a research program. After that, they can apply for this fund. Applications or informal enquiries should be sent to Dr. Mojmir Mach at mojmir.mach-at-savba.sk.
Application must include:
- Letter of motivation,
- Curriculum vitae of at most three pages,
- Transcripts of records from University/University College and copy of your degree
- Copy of master’s thesis or any other publications (if available),
- Two written recommendation letters (e.g. one by your Master thesis supervisor) and the referees contact details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 21, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below