Application for the MSCA-ITN PhD Student Position for International Students in Belgium – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Vesuvius Group SA in Belgium.
This project aims to train motivated international Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) through the international collaboration of Industry and Academia. At the end of the project, the participating researchers are awarded the PhD title European Industrial Doctorate (EID). The funding program will provide a salary in the following manner: € 3270 (before employer and employee deductions – fixed for a period of the appointment) per month, plus a monthly taxable mobility allowance of € 600.00. If applicable, an additional taxable monthly family allowance of € 500.00 subject to the family status of the appointee.
Via international and intersectoral mobility, the Marie Skodowska Curie acts (MSCA) seek to promote the career growth and training of researchers in all scientific disciplines, with an emphasis on innovation skills..
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSCA-ITN PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Early Stage Researcher 1: Experimental material characterization of refractory materials at high temperature.
- Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs) shall at the time of recruitment by the host organization be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree, which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited.
- At the time of recruitment by the host organization, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the recruitment date. Compulsory national service and short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication, including presentation skills and highly proficient English language skills.
MSCA-ITN PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application must be must submitted to [email protected] with the subject “Application for RE-FRACTURE2 ESR1 position”
Application must include:
- A copy of the Master’s and Bachelor’s certificates and the respective Transcripts of Records
- The summary of the Master’s degree thesis
- A letter of motivation
- At least one presentation letter by a previous scientific supervisor
- A declaration regarding the country where they have resided or carried out their main activity(work, studies, etc.) in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of application
- A research proposal consistent with the purpose of the research, in which the candidate explains how he/she would develop the research topic
- A professional-scientific CV, demonstrating their skills and ability to conduct the research program described in this call. The CV must be dated and signed by the applicant; ideal CV format is European format because of its contents. In particular, academic degree, list of publications, working experience have to be clearly expressed by following the principles of relevance, completeness and discretion in disclosing personal data
- The publication list and any additional certificate or qualification that helps demonstrate their merit (the list of qualifications and publications must be signed by the applicant)
- A copy of their ID card or other form of identification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below