Application for the MSD Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This scholarship is available within the university’s school of design and aims to alleviate the costs of studying so that students can gain the best learning experience.
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest university which was opened in 1853 by Hugh Culling Eardley Childers. It is a research-intensive institution for higher learning in Melbourne, Victoria. It includes ten faculties and a staff of more than 8,000 members.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore
- This scholarship is open for the following courses:
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Architectural Engineering
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Property
- Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Planning
- Applicant must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore
- Applicants must be enrolling in an applicable course at the university.
- The minimum requirement of any master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- The university requires all those candidates whose first language is not English to demonstrate sufficient ability in the English language. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic tests are accepted by the university.
MSD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You don’t need to submit a separate application. After being enrolled in an approved degree programme at the university, you will automatically be selected for this funding scheme.
Application must include:
- Candidates might be asked to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2020, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below