Application for the Murray Leadership Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Murray State University in USA.
The award is available for those talented international applicants who will commence in the bachelor’s degree program at Murray State University in the US. $1,000 Leadership financial aid positions will;l be awarded to students for their study expenses.
Murray State University is a public university and it is one of the top regional universities in the US. The university offers 11 associate, 64 bachelors, and 42 master and specialist programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MURRAY LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants form all nationalities.
- bachelor’s degree program in any subject stream offered by the university.
- For being considered, applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at Murray’s University.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 and an SAT score of 960.
- You have to accomplish the English language requirements by fulfilling one of the following given criteria:
- Minimum IELTS overall score of 6.0 or TOEFL overall score of 71
- minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5. or TOEFL overall score of 61
- Admission to or completion of the ESL Program at Murray State University
- Degree from a secondary school located in a country where English is the native language
- GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, AICE, or the IGCSE certificate with five O-Level subject passes.
- Completion of one semester of full-time university-level classes (minimum of 12 credit hours).
MURRAY LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide a copy of passport, academic transcripts and proof of financial support.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below