Application for the Music International Scholarships at Royal Holloway University of London in UK – 2022/2023 . Entry is now open at the Royal Holloway University of London in UK.
The bursary is open for all interested international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme in music at the Royal Holloway University of London. The Royal Holloway University of London will provide award worth £300 a year, to undergraduate instrumentalists and singers. The scholarship is paid as a cash award.
The Royal Holloway University of London is known as a public research university in London. It has a variety of degree programs, which include Single Honours and Joint Honours.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MUSIC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Undergraduate degree program in music offered by the University.
- Must submit an audio recording that best showcases your performing skills.
- Instrumentalists must submit at least two contrasting pieces and singers must submit three contrasting songs.
- Must need to upload a copy of the highest performance qualification if available and a ‘testimonial’ from an authoritative (such as a teacher) to check that the recordings are of the applicant’s performances.
- For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
MUSIC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must submit a CV, copy of passport, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 25, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below