Application for the Music Scholarships for International Students in Malaysia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Sunway University in Malaysia.
This is an open scholarship opportunity for students of all nationalities applying for bachelor studies in the field of Music at the University. Sunway University will provide an award amount ranging from 50% – 75% tuition fee deduction to the high achieving candidates.
Sunway University is a world-class non-profit private university. It is dedicated to advancing education through scholarship, research, and enterprise.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study in BA (Hons) Music Performance, BA (Hons) in Contemporary Music (Audio Technology offered by the University.
- Applicants can be Malaysian or International citizens.
- The continuity is reviewed on a yearly basis subject to meeting the terms set by the institution:-
Scholars must maintain an overall average of 60% in academic grade
Scholars must demonstrate leadership in the assigned ensemble(s)
- The scholarship is offered strictly to full-time students at Sunway University/ Sunway College (KL).
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicants whose first language is not English.
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must submit a video clip of the music category applied. The video clip can be recorded with a handphone/camera/video camera. It does not need to be professionally done.
- Upload the video to YouTube and Upload the video to Youtube and submit the link via Online Scholarship Application
- For instrument – If you play more than one instrument (e.g., piano & violin), submit the video clip for both instruments.
- The selected song needs to be on par with your grade level e.g., if you are a Grade 8 violinist, please choose a song that is a Grade 8 level. Exam pieces are not advisable.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st March , 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below