Application for the N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Musicians Institute in USA.
The N.W. Dible Foundation Songwriting Scholarship was created to support and acknowledge MI students who can demonstrate exceptional songwriting ability in any genre. The educational award is open to all newly enrolled and current MI students at the A.A. and Bachelor’s levels.
Founded in 1917, Musicians Institute is a higher learning institution that provides instrumental performance programs for drums, bass, guitar, keyboard technology, and vocals. It offers a wide variety of music degrees and areas of concentration in the field of contemporary music.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
N.W. DIBLE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded an A.A. and Bachelor’s level in the program offered by the university.
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- It may be applied to any MI program at the A.A. or B.M. level.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program are eligible.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous degree from a university.
- Applicants must have to meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements for entry to MI College.
N.W. DIBLE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply online on the application portal of the school.
Application must include:
- Please submit YouTube video URL: A video of you performing two original songs with lyrics that you have written in any genre. A cappella, self-accompaniment, duo, performing with tracks, lopper, and live ensemble formats will be accepted.
- You must explain your specific contribution(s) to the material submitted.
- Applicants must submit two original songs with lyrics that they have written.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 2, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below