Application for the Nakayama 100 Awards for International Students in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the International University of Japan.
IUJ is offering this application to non-Japanese applicants to pursue a master’s or PhD programme. The applicants will receive benefits towards accommodation, tuition fees, and admission fees. They will also get a monthly stipend. Selected international candidates will receive a stipend of YEN 50,000 per month, tuition fee of the applied master PhD programme, dorm fee, and partial admission fee by IUJ.
The International University of Japan is a private university ranked 95th in the country of Japan. It strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation that develops future leaders with social awareness who understand Japan and emerging countries in Asia and Africa.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NAKAYAMA 100 AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can undertake any master’s or PhD programme at IUJ.
- Applicants must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master’s or PhD programme.
- Applicants must have attempted GRE or GMAT and submit the same scores to be accepted in any programme at IUJ.
- The applicants are required to give the TOEFL IBT test and submit the cores.
NAKAYAMA 100 AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can log in to the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred programme. Applicants will b selected for the opportunity s based on the admission application.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below