Application for the Nano-chemistry Fully-Funded PhD Studentship for UK/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
The study program is activated for both UK & EU students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21. The sponsorship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,009 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro-rata for part-time study.
The University of Exeter was opened in 1955, it has six academic colleges that provides undergraduate, masters and research level programs for the students. You can benefit from developing a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from UK & EU are eligible to apply for the award.
- PhD research degree program in the field of Nanochemistry
- To be eligible, the applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
- For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
FULLY-FUNDED PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. For being enrolled, they can apply through the application portal.
Application must include:
- In the application process you will be asked to upload several documents given below: CV,
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. Please ask your referees to email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number, or upload them with your application.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below