Application for the National Chiao Tung University Scholarship For International Student in Taiwan – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan.
The main purpose of this NCTU Award program is to attract outstanding international applicants in order to pursue a bachelors, masters, or PhD degree program at NCTU in Taiwan.For Undergraduate students up to NT$12,000 (US$400) per month, for Master’s applicants up to NT$16,000 (US$533) per month and for Doctoral candidates an award up to NT$24,000 (US$800) per month and/or tuition waiver/reduction will be granted.
National Chiao Tung University was founded in 1896 as Nanyang Public School by an imperial of the Guangxu Emperor. It is a public research university and also known as one of Taiwan’s leading universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- You can apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, or PhD degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Must be a student with outstanding academic records and who have not received any other programmes of equal or higher value from the Taiwan (R.O.C.) government.
- Each applicant should have to demonstrate the English and Chinese language proficiency for studying at NCTU.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this opportunity, then you must have to enroll in a degree program at the university. And when you filling out the admission application form, mark under the “NCTU Scholarship” item on the form to be considered.
Application must include:
- You need to submit your transcripts, two letters of recommendation, proof of nationality, confidential financial statement, proof of language ability, proof of Chinese proficiency, proof of work experience, and GMAT/GRE scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Fall Intake: October 1 – December 31 (Early Action), and for Spring Intake (graduate programs only): August 10 – September 30. will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below