Application for the National Debt Relief Scholarship in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students by National Debt Relief in the United States.
For 2019, National Debt Relief is offering a scholarship for students interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors.
National Debt Relief will award 5 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding college students pursuing studies in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fields.
- Congratulations to the 2015 winners: 1. Wyatt P. in Missouri 2. David M. in Georgia 3. Sara L. in Texas 4. Andreas R. in Maryland 5. Oxana H. in South Carolina
- Congratulations to the 2016-2017 winners: 1. Jaden R. in Washington D.C. 2. George M. in California 3. Lauren C. in Texas 4. Emily W. in Texas 5. Sofia R. in Texas
- Congratulations to the 2017-2018 winners: 1. Notorious S. in GA 2. Marcus E. in VA 3. Michael N. in CA 4. Lindsey W. in MI 5. Sery J. in MN 6. Samantha D. in WI 7. Elyana G. in PA 8. Haylie T. in VA 9. Kerlande S. in FL 10. Neha N. in OR.
- Congratulations to the 2018 winners: 1. Mckennah P. 2. LaTosha W. 3. Haleigh I. 4. Emily O. 5. John T.
National Debt Relief supports this effort and wants to encourage students to pursue careers in these fields to bolster our future economic prosperity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Provide a unique solution to the following issue:
- Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis
- You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
- Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.
- To apply, submit your scholarship application to [email protected]. To be considered for one of the (5) 2018 awards, entries must be received no later than December 31st, 2019.
After submitting your application, there will be an automated confirmation message acknowledging receipt of your email. The winner will be contacted directly via email or by phone provided on the scholarship application. The winners will be notified on Monday, January 20th, 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below