Application for the National Institute of Education Master by Research International Scholarships in Singapore – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the National Institute of Education in UK.
This excellent scholarship is offered to Singapore and international students who wish to pursue a master’s by research programme at NIE. The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree to be eligible to receive this award. The National Institute of Education will provide the selected candidates a sum of S$2,500 per month towards the study cost of a Master’s by research degree for up to 2 years of study. Singaporean candidates will also additionally receive cover the annual tuition fee and Employer CPF Contribution.
Ranked 12th in the world and 2nd in Asia by the QS World University Rankings in the subject of Education in 2015, The National Institute of Education in Singapore is the only teacher education institute and is striving to achieve excellence in scientific research and the teaching of science and technology from pre-school to universities in Singapore and the World.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singapore and international applicants are eligible.
- All Master by Research degree programmes are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must not be on paid employment or accept paid work.
- The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree with honors in Second Class Upper level in the relevant areas.
- Applicants must attain at least a 90% score on the GRE test and provide the same results to be admitted in a Master by Research degree programme at NIE.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must apply for the Master by Research programme using the university application portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application. The accepted students will be considered.
Application must include:
- An official transcript of detailed academic results
- Degree Scrolls / Certificates of Bachelor’s degree
- Transcripts of educational records
- One recent passport-sized color photograph
- National Registration Identity Card
- Two Academic Referee Reports
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below