Application for the The National Research and Innovation Agency of Uruguay & Macquarie Co-Funded International Program in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The main motive of this educational award is to provide an excellent funding opportunity to all eligible students who are intending to enrol in a PhD or Master of Research degree program at the university. For a Master of Research program, the Co-Funded support will provide funding for: Return Airfare between Uruguay and Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Full Tuition fees for up to 2 years, Scholarship payments valued at $20,000 for the 1st year of the Master of Research Program to assist in living costs, A stipend paid at the Research Training Program (RTP) Rate (2020 Rate $28,092) in the 2nd year of the Master of Research Program. For a PhD program, the Co-Funded support will provide funding for: Return Airfare between Uruguay and Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Full Tuition fees for up to 3 years, A stipend paid at the Research Training Program (RTP) Rate (2020 Rate $28,092) for up to 3 years. A 50% tuition fee support will also be offered to these students for programs offered by the Macquarie University English Language Centre.
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is a public research university that produces research, and learning and teaching innovations that are world-class. There are a wide range of scholarships for students from all backgrounds.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ORCHESTRAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are eligible.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in specific research disciplines such as Geosciences, Energy, including Renewable Energy, Animal and Human Health (include Pharmaceutical), Environmental Science, Biological Sciences and Biodiversity, Climate Science, Marine Science, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Audio-visual Production, Education and Social Development, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Engineering, Advanced Medicine, Cognitive Science, Transport and Logistics and other areas defined by the Parties
- Completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Masters degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 level.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
ORCHESTRAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- New applicants will need to apply to Macquarie University for admission. Thereafter, they should complete the application form through the online portal.
Application must include:
- The applicants have to submit a complete research proposal, degree transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 18, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below