Application for the National Research Scholarship For International Student in Korea – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Kunsan National University in Korea.
The educational award has the purpose of supporting all students who are interested in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control at Kunsan University in Korea.For master course, the value of the award will be $1,300/month or more, for PhD course $1,500/month or more, and tuition will also be supported as well which will depend upon research career and research topics. The salary for the postdoctoral program will be negotiated.
Kunsan National University was known as Kunsan Teacher’s College in 1947. It is a national university which gained its university status in 1991.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Interested candidates of any nationality can apply.
- They can apply for a master, PhD, or postdoctoral degree program in the field of Autonomous Systems Design (Embedded Programming with C/C++, Python, Microprocessor Programming and Applications, Intelligent Control: Neural Networks, Fuzzy, Genetic Algorithms) and Machine and Deep Learning (Deep Learning with Vision Systems (Depth, Mono Camera, Lidar), Deep Reinforcement Learning for Collision Avoidance, Navigation and Control) at the university.
- The aspirants must be interested in the given topics.
- An undergraduate degree for masters, master’s degree for a PhD, and a PhD degree for a postdoctoral research level course are required.
- You must have good skills in the English language.
NATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this grant, then you have to contact the given address:
Deok-Jin Lee, Professor
School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Smart Autonomous Systems Lab (www.saslab.kr), Kunsan National University, Gunsan, Korea
Phone: +82 63 469 4725, Fax: +82 63 469 4727, Email: [email protected]
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and copy of passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 13th, 2019 will be considered.
leave a comment below.