Application for the National Tree Genomics Program PhD Positions for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Centre for Tropical Crops and Biocommodities (CTCB) in Australia .
This program is aiming to ensure future food security by developing elite horticultural tree cultivars. All highly qualified students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the opportunity. The PhD projects will focus on understanding the genetic regulation of flowering, phase change and shoot architecture in five target crops: avocado, macadamia, citrus, almond and mango. The successful applicants will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($28,092 in 2020). The grant is for full-time students and can be used to support living costs. International students may also receive a research degree tuition fee sponsorship.
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university that was founded in 1989. It has approximately 11,000 postgraduate students, including approximately 2,800 research students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NATIONAL TREE GENOMICS PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in Science and mathematics.
- A bachelor degree with first-class honours or a research masters degree with a substantial research component
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams and individually.
- You need to check your academic score or percentages according to your state.
- The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
NATIONAL TREE GENOMICS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to apply for the opportunity, you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, all applicants are must complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below