Application for the NCI Future Leaders International Scholarships in Ireland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the National College of Ireland in Ireland.
The funding opportunity is available for international students who will pursue a master’s degree programme at NCI for the academic year 2022/2023. The scholars will get a discount of 50% on tuition fees for the academic year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1951, the National College of Ireland is a not-for-profit and state-aided third-level education institution that provides an inspiring educational experience. One that is innovative, responsive, and enterprise-focused.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NCI FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Masters degree in any subject area offered by the National College of Ireland
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree an excellent academic record.
- Entry requirements vary depending on the course and are detailed in our international brochure and individual course pages.
- IELTS English language requirements are listed next to each course in our brochure or available on our English language requirements page.
NCI FUTURE LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, the applicants must fill the scholarship application form provided by the college and mail the completed form to email@example.com.
Application must include:
- Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognised translator
- Copy of your English language test results
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below