Application for the NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College London in UK.
The award program is available for highly motivated international students who hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield. The University of Sheffield will provide the award amount of £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree program in a variety of subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NCUK TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate taught degree in Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
- You must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must be studying a premaster’s qualification at an NCUK Centre, in any country.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) courses are ineligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants need to check out the admission requirement page at the university.
NCUK TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide proof of your previous degree, academic references, English language certificates, a supporting statement, CV/resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below