Application for the NEC New Europe International Fellowships in Romania – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the New Europe College in Romania.
The educational award is activated for both Romanian and international who want to pursue research working in the fields of humanities, social studies, law, and economics. The program covers a monthly stipend of 750 Euro (tax-free), accommodation plus international transportation to and from the home/residence country of the Fellows.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEC FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The program targets early career Romanian and international researchers/academics.
- Pursue a research degree program in the fields of humanities, social studies, law, and economics.
- Applicants must hold a PhD title. Preference is given to early-career candidates and to those who have not yet benefited from an NEC Fellowship.
- Working languages: English, French, and German. Good command of English is desirable.
- For admission, applicants must have a PhD degree before applying for the opportunity.
- English, French, and German. Good command of English is desirable.
NEC FELLOWSHIPS PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, applicants need to take part in a research program at the college. Thereafter, the application form, the application guidelines and additional information on New Europe College can be downloaded from here:
- Application Form NEC 2020-2021, Application Guidelines NEC 2020-2021 and Call For Applications NEC 2020-2021 Applications will be submitted in electronic format only to the address: applications @ NEC. ro
Application must include:
- Two letters of reference, a recent photo and scanned a document(s) proving that the applicant holds the PhD title must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2019, will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below