Application for the Need-based Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the City University of Seattle in USA.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial aid to the students so they can carry their undergraduate or graduate studies in the USA comfortably, it will be awarded on the basis of need only. Aspirants from within the US, Canada and all other countries are eligible to receive a fixed amount per quarter towards the tuition fee under this application. The selected applicants are presented $500 to $2,500 per quarter from the university towards the tuition fee of the applied programme at CityU.
The City University of Seattle is a private university ranked among the regional universities in the west based on performance. The university’s motto is to provide career-relevant education to busy professionals who want to advance their careers and compete in the global marketplace.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program or certificate.
- All US nationals and international entrants are eligible.
- Applicant can apply to any desired degree or certificate programme taught at CityU.
- The applicants must have relevant qualifications to be admitted to a programme of their choice at CityU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: iTEP Plus – 4.5, and TOEFL IBT – 87.
NEED-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A high-school diplomas or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- All the academic records/transcripts from the previously attended institution(English
- Financial statement
- Sponsor statement
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below