Application for the Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Ohio Wesleyan University in USA.
The motive of the bursary is to support talented students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Ohio Wesleyan University will provide educational funds for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.
Founded in 1842, Ohio Wesleyan University is a private liberal arts university situated in Delaware, Ohio. It was ranked in the top 100 “Best National Liberal Arts Colleges” in the USA. It offers various degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international entrants can apply.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
- Aspirants are required to enroll in the degree programme at the university
- Applicants must have a high school diploma to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- The University requires all international students to verify their English proficiency.
NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- One Essay
- External Exam Results
- Academic Records
- One letter of recommendation
- Submission of the financial form online
- Copy of Visa
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below