Application for the Need-Based Grants for International Students in USA- 2021. Entry is now open at the Washington College of Law in USA.
The programme aims to support the US and international applicants commencing in a Juris Doctor programme at the university. Washington College of Law is providing an award amount of $15,000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.
American University Washington College of Law (WCL) is the law school of American University. is ranked 76th in the nation in the Best Law Schools by U.S. News & World Report and has highly ranked speciality programs in Clinical Training, International Law, Trial Advocacy etc.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities including the USA.
- Juris Doctor in law.
- Grants are available to U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens as defined by federal criteria.
- Grant recipients must maintain full-time enrollment (12 credits per semester), comply with program rules, and are limited to three years of support
- Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree outside the United States or Canada must take the LSAT or GRE and have their academic credentials evaluated by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) using the authentication and evaluation (A&E) feature included in LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service (CAS). Applicants must have earned at least the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree where the coursework was conducted in English must take the TOEFL exam and submit their score through the LSAC credential service.
NEED-BASED GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this programme, students are required to take admission in the Juris Doctor programme at the Washington College of Law. After that, you have to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
Application must include:
- Character & Fitness
- Personal Statement
- Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report from LSAC
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below