Application for the Need-Based Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the McGill University in Canada.
The bursary is available for high achieving international candidates and also has the purpose of supporting candidates by offering some discount in their undergraduate degree course. The university will provide the Entrance bursaries range in value and award amounts are determined by the level of need demonstrated by the student and their family, relative to other applicants and the tuition fee rate charged based on the program of study and student residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International)
Founded in 1821, McGill University is a public research university in Quebec, Canada. The university was ranked first in Canada, and it offers various degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- enroll in a full-time degree program at the University
- demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding
- Applications are open for nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Aspirants must have a 95% average on all academic grade 12 and grade 11 level courses and rank in top 1-2% of the class.
- For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Students will automatically be considered for this type of an entrance award when they submit the Entrance Bursary application on Minerva i.e. no separate application is required.
Application must include:
- The grants and Student Aid office reserves the right to verify the information provided on the application. Inconsistencies may result in a reassessment or cancellation of the applicant’s award.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below