Application for the Need-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Johns Hopkins University in USA.
The scholarship will exclusively be awarded to incoming international freshmen towards an undergraduate study programme at JHU. $25,000 can be awarded on an average depending upon the financial need of the selected students.
The Johns Hopkins University is a private research university, founded in 1876, and is America’s first research university. To educate its students and cultivate their capacity for lifelong learning, it ranks 25th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Undergraduate programmes taught at JHU can be applied for.
- The applicants must be incoming international freshman students.
- Students are required to submit all necessary documents and an effective essay. SAT or ACT scores are optional.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: ILETS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 100, DET – 120, and C1/C2 – 185.
NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit their International Student Certification of Finances (COF) form, including the Bank Verification, along with their application for admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below