Application for the NEH Senior Research Fellowship Program in Humanities in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Council of American Overseas Research Centers in USA.
The Council of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC) is a private not-for-profit federation of independent overseas research centers that promote advanced research. Fellowship stipends are $5000 per month for a maximum of four months.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NORAH SIMPSON SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The US, as well as foreign nationals, are eligible to apply for this fellowship program. The eligible countries are Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Cyprus, Georgia, Indonesia, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Senegal, Sri Lanka or Tunisia.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or foreign nationals who have resided in the U.S. for three years prior to the application deadline.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral scholars.
- Funding is not available for research conducted in the U.S.
NORAH SIMPSON SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications can be accessed via orcfellowships.fluidreview.com. You must sign up for a free account to access the application materials. This will allow you to save and return to your application before submitting it. Please save your login/password information for future applications.
- Project Description: In 1500 words or less, please describe the nature of your proposed project and your competence to carry out the required research. State your research question and the methods and procedures you will use to conduct your research. Be sure to describe the proposed methodology in clear terms. Give the reasons why your project requires your presence in the countries indicated, and note the facilities (e.g. libraries, museums, archives, field sites) that you plan to use while conducting your research.
Application must include:
- You must submit a one-page bibliography or literature review outlining your project resources. You must have two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below