Application for the Neslihan Aybek Memorial Scholarships for Turkey Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Nevada, Reno in USA.
This scholarship programme is an exclusive arrangement made for Turkey national female students that undertake undergraduate or graduate programme study at UNR. An award of $1,000 per year will be presented to the selected candidates.
The University of Nevada, Reno is a public land-grant research university in Reno, Nevada. It is the state’s flagship public university and primary land grant institution, ranking 227th in National Universities. The University of Nevada, Reno’s vision is to educate and graduate the best-prepared, confident leaders for the state, national and global community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NESLIHAN AYBEK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Turkey are eligible.
- Students can apply for any undergraduate or graduate programme taught at UNR.
- The applicants must be female students who are citizens of Turkey.
- The applicants must have a 3.0 weighted GPA in the academic core courses (AGPA) to be admitted to the University of Nevada, Reno.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 95+
- Cambridge – B2+
- PTE – 59
- TOEFL PBT – 550.
NESLIHAN AYBEK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications must be made before qualifying for the scholarship. All students that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
Application must include:
- Copy of your biographical passport page
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts sent from your high school
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 7th April , 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below