Application for the New Bursaries for UK/EU and International Citizens to Studying MA TESOL in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
The bursaries are available for the UK/EU and international citizens. The purpose of this program is to encourage teachers and ELT professionals in English language teaching. Three UK/EU only bursaries worth £3,000 each and two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee. Three UK/EU bursaries worth £3,000 each: you must be a UK/EU candidate with an excellent academic record who has accepted an unconditional offer from Warwick. And two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee: you must be from outside the UK/EU, with an excellent academic record, with at least 3 years of professional/ teaching experience, and have accepted an unconditional offer from Warwick.
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry, England. Warwick offers a range of study options, including opportunities abroad, the Warwick International Foundation Programme, Summer School and English Language courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEW BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a UK & EU resident
- These are available to the UK & EU, and worldwide candidates
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record
- This is open for pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- The candidates must have an offer to study at Warwick University
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of professional/ teaching experience
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
NEW BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the free study, the applicant must submit the supporting documents to [email protected]
Application must include:
- To apply, The applicant must submit their academic achievements and relevant professional experience. It should be summarized in no more than 1000 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21 June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below