Application for the New England PhD Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of New England in Australia .
The grant is available for deserving students who want to undertake a PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021. The university will provide financial support available valuing AU$30,000 per annum, tax-exempt and paid in fortnightly instalments.
The University of New England offers over 200 programs in 23 disciplines at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels with options to study online or on campus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent.
- Please see the entry requirements for admission.
- The students should have sufficient oral and written English language proficiency.
PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit a Birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or passport, research proposal, evidence of English language proficiency, full bibliographic and Evidence of up to six creative works.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below