Application for the New Student International Awards in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Seoul Institute of the Arts in South Korea.
The grant is available to international students who have applied to undertake any programme and have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or above. Students will win this application and will receive a discount on the tuition fee of the applied programme. The three winners of this application will be given 100%, 75%, and 25% of the tuition fee of the applied programme up to 1,000,000 according to their rank by Seoul Arts.
Seoul Institute of the Arts is a significant educational institution specializing in the Arts that strives to provide an educational environment that is both creative and global and is ranked 104th in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEW STUDENT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all countries outside of South Korea are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake any program, bachelor or associate, at Seoul Arts.
- Applicants must be new incoming students accepted by Seoul Arts in the applied programme.
- Applicants must attain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to qualify to get into Seoul Arts.
- The applicants are required to have achieved TOPIK level 4 or higher.
NEW STUDENT INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school transcript and diploma
- Certificate of entry/departure record (student)
- Copies of passport (students and parents)
- Official documents that verify the family relationship between the applicant
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 24th September 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below