Application for the New York International Student Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the State University of New York in USA.
The educational program aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree at the university. It is available for the academic session 2021-2022. The State University of New York at New Paltz will provide the tuition fees to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
Founded in 1828, the State University of New York at New Paltz (SUNY New Paltz) is well known for its high-quality, affordable education. The university strives to make students feel at ease right away and to assist them during their academic careers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NEW YORK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The first preference will be given to a newly admitted or a matriculated graduate international student.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university. TOEFL iBT: 80, IELTS: 6.5, PTE Academic: 58, and Duolingo English Test: 105.
NEW YORK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate program at the State University of New York at New Paltz. International applicants admitted are automatically considered for an International Student Scholarship.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have up-to-date official transcripts from all secondary schools (high schools).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 6, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below