Application for the New York Tech First-Year for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the New York Institute of Technology in USA.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide financial support to needy candidates. The applicants must undertake any undergraduate and graduate degree program to avail this scholarship. The successful students will receive monetary benefits from $14,000 up to $26,000 as per their GPA for up to 4 years of study, i.e., renewable up to 8 semesters.
New York Institute of Technology, commonly known as New York Tech and by the initials NYIT, is a private research university. It is ranked 151st QS World University Rankings of Best 4-Year Colleges in the U.S as of 2020. The mission of the institute is to provide career-oriented professional education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FIRST-YEAR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Entrants from overseas countries as well as applicants from their home country are eligible to apply.
- All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects offered at NYIT are eligible.
- The applicants must be a full-time first-year students.
- The applicants must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements at all times.
- The applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to get admission in NYIT.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 53.
FIRST-YEAR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Proof of high school graduation
- Affidavit of Support
- Official High school transcripts
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below